Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default computer terminology question

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:42:23 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message

We get this new modem FedEx, and I hook it up. I try to get Usenet. No
go. I go into accounts and try to get lucky by entering their company name
in place of previous company. No go.

Somebody probably already told you, but there are more and more ISPs that
don't offer Usenet access anymore. Try one of these if their internet
access is good, but they don't offer it.

Tera News - ($10 for life)

Wow, it was only $3.95 for life when I signed up. I switched to APN
after a couple months of iffy connections and slow servers. It's $2.95
a month and quite stable/fast.

On Modernism...
Q: How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two. One to hold the giraffe and the other to fill the bathtub with
brightly colored machine tools.

--
The more passions and desires one has,