Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to kill green stuff on exterior walls prior to painting?

On 20/02/2011 13:09, AL_n wrote:
The Natural wrote in
:

AL_n wrote:
Hi again,

On the painted exterior rendered walls of my house there are some
areas that have become coated with a typical very fine layer green
stuff, mainly where the wall is damp due to a leaking gutter which
will be fixed shortly. The green stuff is extremely thin. What is a
cheap, effective, easy way to kill or remove this, prior to painting
with exterior emulsion?

Pressure washer.

I'll do that, thanks. I'd still like to make sure that every cell of green
stuff is killed though, before I apply paint.

Al

http://www.polycell.co.uk/products/p...idal_spray.jsp