Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT how to flush my radiator, change the antifreeze

On Feb 19, 7:07*pm, cavedweller wrote:
On Feb 19, 1:55*pm, harry wrote:

On Feb 19, 6:02*pm, mm wrote:

I didn't know anyone changed anti-freeze anymore. I just top mine up
with neat anti-freeze & then I'm sure it's not too weak.
If you have poured ant-freeze in to capacity and run the engine, it
must be full I would have thought, the pump would push any air locks
out. *Have you run the engine with the radiator fill cap off, this
usually lets any air out?
Is there an "overflow" and does it go to an expansion bottle?

You really know your Mitsubishi engines, don't you?

Explain how flushing out a Mitsubishi engine helps it?