Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Any Windoze experts on here ? Bit OT ...

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 02:13:51 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Yes, it does slow down. I have the Windoze memory usage widget running,
and you can see the usage creeping up over a couple of days or so, to
the point where it reaches 90+ %, at which point, the machine is
crawling, and having difficulty having multiple programs open at once.
It then needs a restart, although occasionally, if I let it get too bad,
there's not even enough room to run the shutdown utility, and I then
have to do a crash and burn BRS restart ... Just as a matter of
interest, the memory monitor that is part of the cleaner program, agrees
exactly with the Windoze widget.

Open the Task Manager and see what process(s) are eating up your ram and
CPU. Report back.