Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT-Dead cop still writing tickets

"Steve B" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

RogerN wrote:

"azotic" wrote in message
BALTIMORE -- The WBAL-TV 11 News I-Team has learned that Baltimore
police
and transportation officials are trying to correct a problem with
about
2,000 red light camera citations that may bear the signature of a
police
officer who is dead.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/26821379/detail.html

I bet this cop votes in chicago's next election.

Best Regards
Tom.

I wonder if he'll get a raise?

From the dead? A cop?

Teflon coated.

Still writing tickets after death is above and beyond, that man deserves
a promotion and raise.

RogerN

I wonder if anyone has turned off his auto-deposit yet

If he can write tickets he needs to get his paycheck! I wonder if he has
donuts delivered?

RogerN