Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT Mary update

"Steve B" wrote in message

snip
Good. I'll say a prayer for her if it's PC with you.

I heard a cute story the other day.

Helen calls the hospital and asks how Helen is doing in room 713.

Nurse shuffles papers, and says, Helen is doing fine. Her blood pressure
is
stable. Her labs came back good. She's eating and resting well.

By the way, who is this?

Helen says, This is Helen in room 713, and I just wanted to call and ask
how
I'm doing. They won't tell me **** in here.

Best to you and Mary.

Steve

Your story reminds me of an experience I had. While in St Louis University
Hospital when my wife called me they wouldn't put her through to me, when my
boss called me they gave me the call. The kind of crap I put up with at the
hospital I'm not surprised about lawsuits.

RogerN