Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do they make 6 inch concrete blocks?

On 2/19/2011 10:20 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:03:07 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/18/2011 9:55 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message
-

stuff snipped

My back deck/porch is level with the interior floor on the other
side of the sliding glass door. I'm glad because there is less chance
of me tripping when I carry a big pan of pieces of lifeless animal
carcasses to the grill. ^_^

Good golly, what do you eat that you can fit several of their bodies on a
pan? Possums? Squirrels? Pigeons? Mice? (-:

--
Bobby G.

Neighborhood pets and the occasional small child. I love children, the
toes are the crunchy part. :-O

You do it for the children?

Oh yea, my newest girlfriend is Addison Olivia XXX, I've known Addy's
mom since she was a little girl. Addy started walking a month ago and
she doesn't quite know what to make of me when I go for her toes. She's
so tiny and one day she'll have hair. :-)

TDD