Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default Any Windoze experts on here ? Bit OT ...

On 19/02/2011 17:28, Arfa Daily wrote:

So, is this just a poor characteristic of 7 that previous versions of
Windoze didn't suffer from ? Does anyone else have a similar problem, or
have found a way to resolve it ? Not looking for a long drawn-out
discussion on this - I can live with it. Just interested to see if
anyone better qualified at this sort of thing than me, has a definitive
answer.

Rebuild. Take image. Next time it screws up, restore image & data from
backup.

This is where professional Windows computer support is heading. Nobody
diagnoses actual problems anymore.

For somewhere down the line, one of the manufacturers of the software
will find his memory leak - that will be after you upgrade to Windows 8.

Or, Linux Mint....

;-)

--
Adrian C