Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Doonesbury

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:15:22 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Feb 19, 11:05*am, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Robatoy" *wrote in message

Neither big nor bad, Boytoy, you wouldn't have made a 3rd class trainee
back
in the old days of Usenet.
I was not aware that I was standing in the shadow of an experienced
Usenet flamer.

Oh hardly, but I was around to see the really serious trolls do their work,
so I developed a thick enough skin not to get all teary over someone flaming
me. *It's just pixels on a screen, to take it as personally as you are is,
well, a bit odd. *Maybe you were teased a lot at school when you were a kid
or something and you never got over that.

Now explain to me how that makes you less of an asshole.

Again, you're following me around calling me names, but you insist I'm the
one who qualifies as an asshole--perhaps at some some the irony of that
situation will occur to you.

There.. you had the last word. Happy ****face?

Grow up and stop feeding the trolls.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.