Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default .. Interesting link.

On Feb 18, 9:08*pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:51:05 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Feb 17, 11:26*pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:25:12 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Keeps an AK47 in the basement. *Why would a Republican
want a commie machine gun?

The AK-47 (I've got one) was designed for your average illiterate commie
*******. As such, it works properly when abused and functions perfectly when
well-treated.

I got me a China AK-47.

Just today, the seller wants me to sell it back to him. Hell no. He
can suffer....

You are America's problem. *Buying foriegn goods uneccessarily.

No I'm not. I'm not a politician, see. If I can get just a few
"commie" weapons off the street and keep 'em out of the hands of the
government -- it may save the life of a child.

I note you have Chinese companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Is your foreign trade with China necessary?

Don't whine abothe economy.

Why would I? *I can trade guns for dollars, sell some for dollars and
buy some back for dollars. *It helps the economy. See harry?

Stop being ****ed off, because you're not an American.- Hide quoted text -

Being American is possibly the worst possible fate, the most hated
nation in the world except possibly for Israel.
You have to feel sorry for Canadians. They sound like Americans and
have to wear maple leafs to show they are not.

Trading guns is evil. I f you were buying and destroying them, that
would be good.

Trading doesn't help the economy. Manufacturing helps the economy.
Trading and greed is what got America into the present troubles.