Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default .. Interesting link.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:51:05 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Feb 17, 11:26*pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:25:12 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Keeps an AK47 in the basement. *Why would a Republican
want a commie machine gun?

The AK-47 (I've got one) was designed for your average illiterate commie
*******. As such, it works properly when abused and functions perfectly when
well-treated.

I got me a China AK-47.

Just today, the seller wants me to sell it back to him. Hell no. He
can suffer....

You are America's problem. Buying foriegn goods uneccessarily.

No I'm not. I'm not a politician, see. If I can get just a few
"commie" weapons off the street and keep 'em out of the hands of the
government -- it may save the life of a child.

I note you have Chinese companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Is your foreign trade with China necessary?

Don't whine abothe economy.

Why would I? I can trade guns for dollars, sell some for dollars and
buy some back for dollars. It helps the economy. See harry?

Stop being ****ed off, because you're not an American.