Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Doonesbury

"Upscale" wrote in message
news
No, you're not a troll. It's quite obvious that you suffer from a severe
form of Last-word-itis.

There's another Irony Meter shot to hell.

I commiserate with you. I too suffered from Last-word-itis, but my illness
wasn't nearly as severe as yours. With the aid of a good woman, I was
instructed in better uses for my fingers and my tongue.

Yikes.

I approached this education with great zeal and shortly after she started
teaching me, she pronounced me cured. I've since gone on to a Masters and
then a Ph.D.

And yet here you are, after informing the world just days ago that you were
done with me, here you are again, and with the added comic bonus of a
lecture on how you no longer want to have the last word. Where else can one
get this sort of entertainment for free?