Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Doonesbury

"DGDevin" wrote in message
interest in just to **** and whine about what a ******* I am, but you
maintain that *I'm* the troll. So now we know that you're as ignorant of
logic as you are of irony.

No, you're not a troll. It's quite obvious that you suffer from a severe
form of Last-word-itis. Last-word-itis sufferers have to have the final word
either by typing online or in a spoken venue. Normally, Last-word-itis
victims suffer from an excess of ego. That's certainly not true in your
case. Your ego is so fragile that the only way you can bolster it is to have
the last word everywhere. This assumed victory on your part is the only
reason you haven't yet experienced a complete and total mental breakdown.

I commiserate with you. I too suffered from Last-word-itis, but my illness
wasn't nearly as severe as yours. With the aid of a good woman, I was
instructed in better uses for my fingers and my tongue. I approached this
education with great zeal and shortly after she started teaching me, she
pronounced me cured. I've since gone on to a Masters and then a Ph.D.