Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Doonesbury

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:31:41 -0800, RicodJour wrote:

I do sense an increasing trend - you've quadrupled your smoking in only
4 years.

Either I can't write or you can't read. My consumption was steady at 1 a
month for 10 years - no increase. I then decided to "quadruple" it 4
years ago and it has been steady at that level for 4 years.

Check back in periodically so we can monitor your
addic...sorry...habi...oops...relaxation? Say every 5 years for the
next 30 year. That should give us enough data to draw some meaningful
answers.

If I'm around in 30 years I'll be 104. Living proof that 1 cigar a week
isn't harmful :-).