Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Doonesbury

"Robatoy" wrote in message

So I did a little Googling and lo and behold DGDevin is an asshole in
LOTS of other newsgroups too.

English translation: your nose is so out of joint that you did a search
on
me

That translation of yours is incorrect. Making up stuff again, eh?

So in your universe "I did a little Googling" and doing a search are not the
same thing huh? You're not thinking this through, are you.

Uhhmm, nope. I googled other news groups because I was curious to find
out if it was normal for you to get so upset.

Let me get this straight. You jumped into this thread just to whine and
snivel about how what a swine I am, and you did a Google search on me, but
you maintain that *I* am the one who is upset?

At some level even you must understand why this is laughably unconvincing.

Obviously, you get all excited if anybody talks to you. You do this
all the time. Streeeetching out discussions just to feel wanted.
Unfortunately, you are just not interesting enough for me to do any
further searches.

I haven't done *any* searches on you, sunshine, I couldn't care less where
you post or who you argue with or anything else about you. All I need to
know is you get kind of childish when someone mocks you online, and that's
not something most grownups would want said about them, is it.

Devvy, if lowly lill' ol' me gets you all this excited, you must live
a very boring life.

Again, Boytoy, you followed me to this thread, remember? So *logically* the
guy who does web searches on people is probably the one with emotional
issues, isn't he.

You are correct about one thing. You did demonstrate in a previous
exchange how screwed up you are, I just butted in to see if your
condition was chronic.

*Very* believable, you could probably fool almost any five-year-old with
that line. But at least you've admitted that you're still ****ed off over
whatever it was I disagree with you about, that's progress of a sort.

Bottom line? I'm bored with you. How about something creative?

You guys almost follow a script, don't you. You know, you guys who like to
get into little flame wars online and who then react badly when it doesn't
go like they wanted. You all do Google searches looking for something to
use as a weapon, you all claim to be bored at some point (but you always
come back again and again). Maybe it's a franchise and you have corporate
rules to follow.

Nighty night! Don't stay up too long thinking of ways to get to this
Big Bad Robatoy...

Neither big nor bad, Boytoy, you wouldn't have made a 3rd class trainee back
in the old days of Usenet. Seriously, to get as cranky as you are over some
petty disrespect in a newsgroup, that's really odd. Ways to get you? What
is this, Grade Five?

And now I fart in your general direction!

Best thing you've come up with so far.