Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Doonesbury

On Feb 18, 3:30*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:

Why would anyone by upset to be called names by an angry imbecile?

I'm not upset about you calling me names. Stop giving yourself so much
credit!

I was waiting for a tray of stuffed peppers to bake, so I had a little
time to waste.
So I did a little Googling and lo and behold DGDevin is an asshole in
LOTS of other newsgroups too.

English translation: your nose is so out of joint that you did a search on
me

That translation of yours is incorrect. Making up stuff again, eh?

Uhhmm, nope. I googled other news groups because I was curious to find
out if it was normal for you to get so upset.
Obviously, you get all excited if anybody talks to you. You do this
all the time. Streeeetching out discussions just to feel wanted.
Unfortunately, you are just not interesting enough for me to do any
further searches.

Devvy, if lowly lill' ol' me gets you all this excited, you must live
a very boring life.

You are correct about one thing. You did demonstrate in a previous
exchange how screwed up you are, I just butted in to see if your
condition was chronic.
It seems to be.

Bottom line? I'm bored with you. How about something creative?

Nighty night! Don't stay up too long thinking of ways to get to this
Big Bad Robatoy... because regardless of what gurgles out of your
limited mind, I will always consider that it is just Devvy spouting
off again.

And now I fart in your general direction!