Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Doonesbury

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
You ever been addicted?

My wife was, to cigarettes. She quit. She made the choice to quit. If
there
truly was "no choice" then no one would ever be able to break an
addiction.

Not good enough. We all know someone who has quit something somewhere
sometime, even someone as close as your wife. Perhaps if you had more than a
vague second hand experience with being seriously addicted, then you might
just possibly be a little more understanding. In the end, your attitude and
comments mean that you're too nonchalant and dismissive to really give a
damn for the difficulties that others face.