Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default .. Interesting link.

On Feb 17, 10:25*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Well, you're possibly right here. *But Palin sounds more likely to me
Heh, Heh.
BTW, I think I told you about visiting my epal in America. Well, all
being well, he &wife is coming to visit us this year. *Times etc to be
sorted out yet. *I hope to fix him a good time.
He also is a gun totin' Republican. Strange, perfectly sensible
otherwise. * Keeps an AK47 in the basement. *Why would a Republican
want a commie machine gun?

The AK-47 (I've got one) was designed for your average illiterate commie
*******. As such, it works properly when abused and functions perfectly when
well-treated.

In an urban environment, it is superior to the AR-15 because you really
don't need to "reach out and touch someone," you just need to kill the mob
at the door.

And how many people have you killed?
You are full of gob****e.