Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Doonesbury

On Feb 17, 6:46*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Robatoy" *wrote in message

And here *I* thought YOU, Devvy, were the only smart guy here. You
sure try awful hard to come out 'on top'..even 'on top' of useless
arguments.
Idiot.

Is the concept of "irony" in your lexicon, Robotboy?

I see it bothers you to be called Devvy.

I was waiting for a tray of stuffed peppers to bake, so I had a little
time to waste.
So I did a little Googling and lo and behold DGDevin is an asshole in
LOTS of other newsgroups too.
Same MO, same weak ****, and of course ALL other people are stupid.
Doesn't matter what the topic is, Devvy steers it to a point where he
can claim (often weak) victory.
Devvy likes nothing better than belittling people.
Signs of a bully.
I LIKE beating up on bullies. They need to be taught a lesson. Most of
them, and I have every reason to believe Devvy is one of them, will
run away with their tails between their legs, especially in a real
time situation.

You're an asshole, Devvy... to the core.

Ooopps.. the oven just beeped... have a nice day, Devvy, I shall not
waste any more time today dealing with your transparent weak-ass
trolling. ( I said today.. I may decide to tickle you under your chin
at a later date.)