Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default O/T: A Sign Of The Times

Lew Hodgett wrote the following:
There are 5 for $10 T-Shirt stores all over SoCal announced with
blazing signs across their building facades, "5 for $10".

Haven't been in one for a couple of years and my supply of T-Shirts is
beginning to get a little low, so made a stop today.

Welcome to the real world.

There are still 5 for $10 T-Shirts; however, the shirts I like, 100%
cotton, solid color, shirts W/O a pocket.

My shirts are now 3 for $11.

Oh well, 3 for $11 still doesn't require a tie.

I'm still ahead of the game.

Lew

Since I don't have to wear white tee shirts anymore, I buy my colored
tee shirts at A.C. Moore, the arts and crafts store.
They have them for people who want to print stuff on. They have a wide
variety of colors and are heavy duty Hanes shirts.
Last time I bought some they were less than $3 apiece.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY