Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default O/T: A Sign Of The Times

Josepi wrote:
I used to have to have a top pocket, no matter what but being a
non-smoker I can wear the cheap ones again.

How about somebody silk screen rec.woodworking on them and sell them for
$10 each?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...
There are 5 for $10 T-Shirt stores all over SoCal announced with
blazing signs across their building facades, "5 for $10".
Haven't been in one for a couple of years and my supply of T-Shirts is
beginning to get a little low, so made a stop today.
Welcome to the real world.
There are still 5 for $10 T-Shirts; however, the shirts I like, 100%
cotton, solid color, shirts W/O a pocket.
My shirts are now 3 for $11.
Oh well, 3 for $11 still doesn't require a tie.
I'm still ahead of the game.

Lew

I got a good quality t-shirt on sale at Menards with their "logo" (name)
on it for $2.99. I wasn't shopping for a t-shirt that day, but hey.

Bill