Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: A Sign Of The Times

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:08:25 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

There are 5 for $10 T-Shirt stores all over SoCal announced with
blazing signs across their building facades, "5 for $10".

Haven't been in one for a couple of years and my supply of T-Shirts is
beginning to get a little low, so made a stop today.

Welcome to the real world.

There are still 5 for $10 T-Shirts; however, the shirts I like, 100%
cotton, solid color, shirts W/O a pocket.

My shirts are now 3 for $11.

Oh well, 3 for $11 still doesn't require a tie.

I'm still ahead of the game.

You still wearing those blue and white striped sailor tees, Lew?
http://fourhorsemen.ca/wp-content/up...ShirtWhite.jpg

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the
effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.