Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default O/T: A Sign Of The Times

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

There are 5 for $10 T-Shirt stores all over SoCal announced with blazing
signs across their building facades, "5 for $10".

Haven't been in one for a couple of years and my supply of T-Shirts is
beginning to get a little low, so made a stop today.

I used to work for a company where vendors handed out as many corporate logo
t-shirts and polo shirts etc. as you could stagger away with, so I still
have a ton of those. And unfortunately my wife and I are both addicted to
t-shirts from musicians we enjoy, so we have a closetful or two of shirts
from our favorite bands. About the only way I'll buy a plain t-shirt again
is if it comes with a free six pack of decent beer.