Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt[_10_] Matt[_10_] is offline

Default O/T: A Sign Of The Times

On 2/16/2011 7:08 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
There are 5 for $10 T-Shirt stores all over SoCal announced with
blazing signs across their building facades, "5 for $10".

Haven't been in one for a couple of years and my supply of T-Shirts is
beginning to get a little low, so made a stop today.

Welcome to the real world.

There are still 5 for $10 T-Shirts; however, the shirts I like, 100%
cotton, solid color, shirts W/O a pocket.

My shirts are now 3 for $11.

Oh well, 3 for $11 still doesn't require a tie.

I'm still ahead of the game.

Lew

Reminds me I need to pick up some new tee-shirts also.

And I understand your sentiment. Since I retired a couple of years ago,
tee-shirts and shorts are the "uniform of the day"... used to stop in at
a Van Huesen outlet store twice a year to get shirts and slacks for the
office; friend told me a few days ago that the store had closed down a
while back.

Matt