Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Off N Pop, versus the Jesus Method

Those cap lights are good. I've got a couple of
them. My hybrid Frankenstein strap on head
lamp from HF is my favorite. I got the black and
yellow lamp from HF, and put in a Nite Ize
Mini-Mag module. Bright, comfortable to wear,
and also uses AA cells.

I was being silly, about the cables that shudder.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

I've worked them hot but you might consider killing the
power
to the panel and use a headlamp. I have a cute light that
clips
on the bill of my cap. I have a headlight or two and a
ball cap
that has LED's built into the bill. The screws/bolts that
attach
the breaker to the buss bar are usually captive and won't
fall
out but don't count on it so you must be careful. :-)

TDD

He was being sarcastic, DD.

I wasn't. :-)

TDD