Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default OT - Charging circuit on small gas engines

Jim Wilkins wrote:

(...)

They didn't even bother to draw a Kelvin connection for the voltmeter.
In my experience engineers who know they need one make sure to show
it.

I suspect that is a documentation problem rather than an
engineering problem. Their data are strewn with sub-milliohm
impedance readings that would be just about impossible to
get without a Kelvin connection.

Communication can be challenging.

Perhaps you have experienced the frustration of seeing the
final product of your efforts irreparably damaged because
someone higher in the food chain couldn't keep their
grubby hands off your source code?

--Winston -- That was in 1996. (I'm better now.)