Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Off N Pop, versus the Jesus Method

On 2/16/2011 10:12 AM, Bob Villa wrote:
On Feb 16, 9:47 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 2/16/2011 7:14 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Only when it had to pee real bad.

Hey, I find out the breakers at church are Square
D bolt on type. Should I work with the system
hot, or go find the big breaker to turn off the sub
panel? And, therefore, work in the dark by
flashlight?

I've worked them hot but you might consider killing the power
to the panel and use a headlamp. I have a cute light that clips
on the bill of my cap. I have a headlight or two and a ball cap
that has LED's built into the bill. The screws/bolts that attach
the breaker to the buss bar are usually captive and won't fall
out but don't count on it so you must be careful. :-)

TDD

He was being sarcastic, DD.

I wasn't. :-)

TDD