Bridger

Default Table Saw Rust

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:48:34 +0000, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:04:29 -0500, "Dave"
wrote:

Does anyone know if Minwax Paste Finishing Wax is "silicon free"

No idea.

Why can't it contain silicon?

Silicon is sand. Not a problem.

sand is silicon dioxide.
silicon is a weird ultralightweight metal.
silicone is a polymer of silicon and oxygen.

Silicon_e_ is the bad stuff. This stuff is Satan's Anal Lubricant.
Does a number on almost any finish. Try searching for "fish eye" and
"m/(jesus built my )?hotrod/".

I won' be without silicone grease, for I live in a damp climate and
have sparkplugs. But the damned stuff only lives in the red car-fixing
toolbox and never goes into the workshop itself.

I won't have it around in any form beyond the occasional silicone
caulk.
Bridger