Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com is offline

Default Radar detector/scrambler

This type of product is advertised almost everywhere that it helps you
avoid tickets etc. I imagine that it must transmit a signal on the
same freq. as the radar gun at the moment it receives the police
transmission. Even at low power can this still meet part 15 of the FCC
rules or any part for that matter? I happen to drive slowly but
millions of people don't. Can someone please tell me how it works? How
can something like this product which for all intents and purposes
"interferes with police business" be legal? Just wondering. Lenny