Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y
Angus Rodgers[_2_] Angus Rodgers[_2_] is offline

Default C4 Racing from Newbury - 2 horses *electrocuted*

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:06:04 -0000, "Mortimer" wrote:

"greenaum" wrote in message
If it was a nobbling, probably the best way of finding out would be
traditional detective work. Trace who was betting on what, the horses'
owners, etc etc. Still, I think a freak accident is much more likely.
Who was it said something about not blaming things on malice that
could be put down to simple incompetence?

Some malicious person, probably.

Sounds like an ideal investigation job for Dick Francis's Sid Halley!

As it involves following the money trail, I was thinking of Detective
Lester Freamon from /The Wire/ - but we don't want any more bad puns.
--
Angus Rodgers