fred

Default Tariff 19? Economy 7 meter change

In article , dave
writes
Phew! Many thanks for the warning. Yes our heaters are indeed wired to a
completly separate meter and timer from the rest of the house. Due to their
(two) failed attepts at changing the meter hopefully this will give me time to
contact (a) and (b) and see what's going on.

My father is on a similar tariff to yourself, E7 is just *7* hours of cheap elec
*overnight* and very different, I can only support the energywatch complaint
comments made by others, and suggest you find yourself too busy to
accept another appointment for another fitting in the meantime ;-)
--
fred