Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Cyclone Trash Can Separator

"RonB" wrote in message

I highly recommend this accessory.

I got tired of emptying my shop vac of dust and chips so I got an Oneida
cyclone on sale at Woodcraft and put it between the tool(s) and the shop
vac. It made a huge difference, almost everything ends up in the cyclone
rather than in the shop vac. It was a little picky on the hose used, it
needs plenty of air flow to keep the debris moving, but once I hooked up the
right hose I was delighted with how well it worked. So I too am a convert
to cyclonic dust/debris separation whatever is attached to the end of the
system.