Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap[_5_] Andy Cap[_5_] is offline

Default Lighting ideas for undercabinet lighting?

Steven Campbell wrote:
Hi guys I'm looking for any ideas for under cabinet lighting on a soon to be
fitted new kitchen.
The pelmet isn't that big so it would need to be something slim line.
I've had a look at some LED strips. Would these throw out enough light to
work with.
These obviously wouldn't be the main light for working in but an additional
light.

Thanks for any links / info.

Cheers.

I've used these T5 tubes in a couple of places and like them and
they've proved pretty reliable.
They can be mounted sideways, so are just the width of the fitting deep.
The link is just a pointer. There are a number of suppliers.
Greater wattages = longer. There are various colour tones, so you need
to ensure all tubes are the same white.

http://tinyurl.com/4vd8yn8

Andy C