Kenneth

Default Hot melt glue gun of high quality

On 31 Jan 2004 23:40:32 GMT, (David Hall) wrote:

I have an old Craftsman glue gun that you plug in for a while until nice & hot
then the cord unplugs from the gun and works for quite a while before needing
plugged back in for reheating.

Howdy,

I would wonder if it works properly for "quite a while."

I suspect that the glue is to be used at a particular temperature, and
clearly, the moment you would unplug the thing it would start to cool.

Of course I am not suggesting that it cools to a point that it cannot
be used, but it certainly is a possibility that the joints would not
be as strong.

All the best,

--
Kenneth