Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Computer runs faster because it is soldered.. haha..

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 03:13:35 +0900, "Michael Kennedy"
wrote:

I was reading some flame war and read this.. I am sharing it because I was
qutie entertained.

********************
"So apple computers are hardwired meaning that because everything is
directly connected with solder it is going to run faster. this usually makes
a computer more expensive."

snipped not so funny garblie gook

"Source(s):
computer science major"

And no I dont want to start a windows vs mac debate.. They both have their
places.

Hardly noticeable, but maybe what he means is that by designing more
inclusive circuit boards and thus reducing the need for cabling you do
gain some advantage.