Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default ring gear

On 2011-02-12, Karl Townsend wrote:
Sometimes I'm too methodical for my own good, but
that's the
way my brain works ..... ;))
phil k.

At least yours still works.

Of all the things I've lost, i miss my mind the most.

I was just wondering, do you guys find that people become less
productive after 40? I will have my 40th anniversary in march

Not necessarily. We've got a machinist where I sit who's my
age (early 60's), and he's about as hale and hearty and robust
as any kid the same size - he still schleps 100 pounds of steel
around like it's a feather, where to me, it feels like it's bolted
to the floor.

But he's been doing that stuff for the last 40 years, while I've
been mostly sitting at a desk.

Cheers!
Rich