Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Quadrant Shower Enclosures

"Jo" wrote:
Having a very small shower room, we are looking to replace our current
shower with a 900cm quadrant shower enclosure. We do not really want the
door to open out into the room so we have looked at both inward-opening and
single sliding doors. We'd prefer the latter but are unsure as to how
durable these doors are and also how watertight.
We'd appreciate any views on this from anyone who has either models.

We have exactly that. A 900mm
quadrant shower with two sliding doors. Made by Duschelux (known as
Showerlux in the UK) so far it has had 15 years use. Never any problems
with the doors and it still looks like new. Doors have never leaked, they
seal magnetically.

The sliding doors are much better than the inward opening type and safer
IMO.