Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Computer runs faster because it is soldered.. haha..

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:45:49 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 2/12/2011 3:01 PM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

Gone to find out what stinks in the shop. Probably a dead mouse.

Maybe it's one of those unrepairable Mac mice, moldering in the corner
underneath your bench ...

Nope. The only mice around here are PC mice. See trophy collection
hanging on the closet door in the background. Unlike Apple mice, PC
mice don't stink.
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com/panorama/jeffl.htm
(Wait for the photo to load. Move mouse around photo).

It's definitely a dead mouse (Mus musculus). I think I found the
general area, but haven't found the dead mouse yet. Dinner tastes
like dead mouse. Retch.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D