Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Archon Archon is offline

Default Nuisance fastners - winge

On 2/11/2011 8:19 PM, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 12/02/2011 11:54 AM, kreed wrote:
On Feb 12, 10:42 am, wrote:
On 2/11/2011 8:18 AM, Sylvia Else wrote: On 11/02/2011 11:56 PM,
kreed wrote:
On Feb 11, 9:20 pm, Sylvia wrote:
On 11/02/2011 8:11 AM, ian field wrote:

"Sylvia wrote in message

I'm thinking of using box fans instead.

Sylvia.

Don't you have window fans where you live?

http://www.target.com/Lasko-Electric...ndow/dp/B001VE...

You can get them here (USA) for $20
JC

Never seen them, but they would be perfect for what Sylvia wants to
achieve I think.
They are on Ebay, but all from the USA.

I found Lasko's web site. None of the instruction sheets (which I
thought might specify the power) seem to exist. So I emailed the
webadmin whose address was given on the web site. That email address
appears not to exist either (it bounced).

I hope they're better at making fans than they are at maintaining web
sites.

Sylvia.

The one I have (Lasko) is 0.85A 120VAC
JC