Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Kenefick Michael Kenefick is offline

Default This Old House project Washington DC

Google photo must be old. My house has Xmas lights on it in the google
photo. I have not had any up for over 8 years.

Plus TOH did a follow up this year (2010?) All was good.

Mike in Ohio

On 02/11/2011 08:07 PM, wrote:
Watching reruns of "TOH" and the local TV is running
the Washington DC house.

It's not holding up. For the project, the house was gutted to the
brick walls
and then rebuilt. They did a lot of work inside/outside.
Today the second/third floor windows
are boarded with plywood. Or at least they were as of
the Google street photos.

I wonder how the other TOH project houses made out over time?
I guess the million dollar do-overs are doing ok, but with fall of
the real estate marketing, some of those homes had to have
lost value.

http://tinyurl.com/46phxlf

MJ