Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Shoppa Tim Shoppa is offline

Default Accu-Link adjustable link belt?

On Feb 12, 8:09*am, Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Feb 12, 8:03*am, Tim Shoppa wrote:

Years ago I built a nice mechanism that put a belt through some insane
twists and turns and routing through inaccessible holes and used this
kind of linkable belt called "Accu-Link".

I'm looking for similar stuff today and only see it at harbor freight.
Is there anywhere else to buy it? ....

Tim.

http://www.jasonindustrial.com/

jsw

Thanks guys! After following some links and finding the right search
terms I found it (or at least it's equivalent) on McMaster-Carr, it's
their number 6173K37.

McMaster Carr search engine is normally pretty cool (e.g. I can start
typing in "gear puller" but before I'm done it's showing me the
catalog page for gear pullers) but it often doesn't have brand names,
so I was having some difficulties with "Accu-Link"

Tim.