Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default George Bush was right

On 2/11/2011 10:29 PM, Boris Kapusta wrote:
He said that if Iraq was liberated, democracy would spread throughout
the Middle East. So today we see evidence of that happening in Egypt.

Only in the sense that Bush deposed an oligarchy. Whether that leads to
democracy in Iraq remains to be seen. I doubt it set an example for the
current uprisings. Democracy hasn't had much place in the Middle East
since the rise of the Mamluks. There could just as easily be a rush to
radical Islam.

Meanwhile Obama helps to search up Cliff's ass for bin Laden and his
WMD.

Cliff's function is to remind us that the establishment Left has been
co-opted and need not be taken seriously.

David