Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley[_2_] ransley[_2_] is offline

Default Watchdog primary/back up combo sump pump any good?

On Feb 11, 1:31*pm, Mikepier wrote:
I am installing a sump pump in my basement and was shopping around for
a sump pump at Lowes when the Watchdog combo pump caught my eye. Seems
like a good idea, but anyone know how good they are? *The only problem
I see if one goes bad ,you have to change out the whole unit .Am I
better off putting a seperate primary and backup in the pit?

If its battery powered than its a craphoot and a dedecated water
powered pump from Zoeller or Basepump is mich better, thats if you
have citty water, battery stuff is is a total joke at Hd.