Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
kreed kreed is offline

Default Nuisance fastners - winge

On Feb 12, 2:23*pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 12/02/2011 3:03 PM, atec77 wrote:

On 2011-02-11, Sylvia wrote:

A conventional pedestal fan blows in such a direction that when it's
placed as near as possible to a window, the fan blades are still quite a
way from the cool air, and so the result is not as effective as it might
be. If I could reverse the direction of flow, then I could also turn
then fan around, so that the blades would be much closer to the window.

I considered simply building a duct, but the cost of materials was
excessive.

I guess you didn't consider cardboard and packing tape then
or a cheap plastic bucket?

I can think of another use for a bucket in sylivas case

Yes, I can use it to throw-up into whenever I imagine your face.

Sylvia.

Classic comeback Sylvia ! AAA+