Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Dishwasher TSP

In article ,
"WW" wrote:

"Pavel314" wrote in message
A while back I posted my problem with the dishwasher and received many
good tips. Thank you all. My wife especially wanted me to thank those
who suggested adding TSP to the new "imprived" dishwashing detergent.
Half a tablespoon works wonders.

By strange coincidence, the cover story of the January 31 issue of the
"Weekly Standard" was "Why Your Dishwasher Doesn't Work Anymore."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...ns_536862.html

Paul

The DW detergent we use reads on the box contentsSodium carbonate, Sodium
silicate and enzymes. NO phosphates. We have the water from hell. Very
hard, runs about 480 parts per million. Destroys faucets and water heater
systems. However, dishwasher 14 years old and spotless clean as when new.
Gets used about 12 times a week. WW

Well, spit it out, what brand is it?