Posted to alt.home.repair

Default tile vs vinyl flooring in the bathroom

On Feb 10, 11:32*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Tile is easy to keep clean if it's properly sealed. You almost never
see dirt, etc., on dark floor tiles. I've got white tile in one bath
and it gets dirty from the rays emitted by my eyeballs! The
wine-colored floor tiles in another bath (and kitchen) don't show
any dirt at all, nor do they show the drops of wine that often fall
on them. Mustard is a diffferent story.

It makes sense that you're that much of a slob.

Not me! Mustard is known to drive the libido into afterburner mode - I'm an
oatmeal man for that very reason.

It's the little woman who slathers it on biscuits, chocolate mints, ice
cream, and, when in an agitated state from too much mustard, the floor.

motor homes have tile floors that dont crack, if they can do this on a
moving vehicle your bathroom floor should be easy