Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Dishwasher TSP

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:11:13 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

On the shelf next to sodium free, calorie free bottled
water? Only five bucks a galon, such a deal!

Only water I ever bought in my life was in Gila Bend Arizona.
Took my wife and kids on a big driving trip in the van and
we spent a night there in a motel cooled by swamp coolers.
First I ever saw.
I was checking out the swamp coolers when my wife started
yelling from the shower.
"They got the valves on backward!"
I went to check that out.
"The cold water is hot!"
But the valves were ok.
The cold water was hot. Just how it is there.
Real nasty water it was too, full of, I don't know, sulphur?
Seeing I'd blown a little water out the radiator in the desert the day
before, I wanted to top up the overflow tank, but I didn't like the
looks of the free water there.
Bought a gallon of bottled water in a grocery store.
When I was paying the cashier, I said to her,
"You got some scary water here. Never bought water before."
She said, "I been drinking it 40 years and I feel just fine."
I said, "But I'm worried about my van radiator."
She wasn't amused.

--Vic