Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oh, Yes! jobs

That's really a damning quote, you posted:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Took a can of Rust Oleum white spray paint out side. Quick
spray job. I'm
shaking the can as I walk outdoors. Got about half a
second of spray from
the can, and the spray stops. Nearly new can.

What's with that? Do they do that on purpose? I did shake
the can like it
says on the label. And it was upright, so I wasn't venting
the pressure
only.

I'm going to cry all day, now.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

*Actually I was talking to a below average reader who has
difficulty
figuring things out for himself. I still recall the time
you deliberately
punctured the can of spray paint. I would have loved to
have seen that
video on YouTube.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...97a7252a5601c2