Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DT DT is offline

Default Reclaiming lead

In article ,
says...

You may want to look at solvents/detergents that might break down your
clay. There was a proprietary formulation (Quaternary O?) that some
folk had luck with. If you come up with something along that angle, it
would be good to know.

Interesting, I haven't heard of that. Hopefully our brute force method,
flailing hammers at 20,000 ft/min, will do the trick. One of our members
actually used to run this hammermill many years ago and spoke quite
highly of it. We will most likely be running it at much slower tip
speeds, since we just need to break up the clumps, we don't want to
shred the bullets.

--
DT