Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Case of the stolen snow shovel

I was holding a toddler boy at church, years ago.
He's about six, now. Anyhow, he shook like a
horseback jockey "Arcaro's Disease" from the
book "What Dr. Spock Didn't Tell You". Fell
off my knee, landed on his head, and cried. Mom
came over, picked him up, and loved him up. A
couple minutes later he's back on my knee. Mom
looked surprised. I commented that was "so, so
five minutes ago".

Most toddlers have very little in the way of memory
cells. They can be howling one minute, and running
the next. I'm sure no lasting damage was done.
Though, during that minute or two of howling is
really rough on normal adults.

I'll remember to bring a two by four next time I come
down your way and visit. Take your mind off the kid.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message

The very worst thing in the world for me to experience
is when a toddler runs into my knee. Their little face is
right at my knee level and when the little munchkins do
the orangutan walk where they scurry wildly around a
room with their arms in the air just like Clyde walking
around, invariably, the little critter will come at me and
run right into my knee if I'm not paying attention. The
little kid bounces off my knee, hits the floor and starts
crying which rips my heart right out. I couldn't feel
worse if you poked me hard in the stomach with a
2X4. :-(

TDD